Thursday, September 6, 2012

Doing Things Different

So I noticed this Blog is Not very popular. Gee, can it be because no one knows it's here? Can it be because no one is taking care of it? The simple answer is YES! So I have been given the power to take over from now on. Lets hope I don't forget haha! I am going to change things up a bit. I want to start by interviewing some talented authors.

This week I would like to talk with Best Selling Author Carmen DeSousa who has a New Release in ebook today and in print Sunday 9/9/12. This new book is Entangled Dreams.

Welcome Carmen! 
Please tell us a little about the book.

When Alexandra Nicole was eight, she thought she was a princess in a fairytale. But after a tragic accident shatters her magical life, she finds herself in a cold and heartless reality.
As an adult, she once again faces harsh truths and decides to take control of her destiny. Unfortunately, choices have a way of entangling her dreams and pushing her down a dark and dismal path.
Alexandra must trust her instincts to escape danger, but be able to surrender all to find her happily ever after. Knowing how to decipher the difference, will be her toughest challenge.

That makes me want to get it right now! So why don't you tell us something about yourself.


While I do not write "Christian" books, I do share her characters' Christian beliefs. My characters are real people who come with real flaws; no perfect people allowed.
I characterizes my stories as modern-day fairytales, as they are overflowing with romance, mystery, suspense, and of course, tragedy. After all, what would a fairytale be without a tragic event setting the stage? All of my novels are sensual, but not erotic, gripping but not graphic and will hopefully make you cry, laugh, love, and hope.

Both of my published novels, She Belongs to Me and Land of the Noonday Sun, have reached bestseller status right alongside Nicholas Sparks, J.D. Robb, and other great authors. My third novel, Entangled Dreams, as you know released today.
 
Look out Nicholas Sparks and J.D. Robb-Carmen DeSousa is on her way to the top! Well this book does sound exciting to me! I hope you all have enjoyed getting to know Carmen, and Entangled Dreams. Drop us a note and let us know what you think of Entangled Dreams!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me on your blog today. I certainly enjoyed your comments and questions. And I hope your readers who love a romance swirled with suspense will download 'Entangled Dreams'.

    ReplyDelete